Canada Business Visa
If you aren’t Canadian and want to visit Canada on business, you should get an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) or a Canada business visa (the citizens of the USA and travellers with a valid Canadian visa do not need an eTA). Our immigration firm will gladly help you to get these requirements.
You are considered as a business visitor if your temporary visit to Canada is planned in order to:
– expand your business;
– make an investment;
– progress the relationships with your business partners.
Before you start the trip to Canada as a business visitor you should find out, if you need an eTA or a visitor visa. To do this use the link :
You should do the following steps, if you need an eTA:
-without wasting any time get an eTA (while planning the visit);
– use the same passport during the trip to Canada, which you used to get the eTA.
If you need a visitor visa, the following documents must be send with your application:
– an invitation letter from your associate in Canada;
– round-the-clock contact information with this person.
If you want to get Canada business visa, you must also prove that:
– your visit will last no longer than six month;
– you’ll not stay in Canada to enter the Canadian labour market;
– your business organization is outside Canada;
– you have the supporting documents for your application;
– the amount of your money is enough for abidance in Canada and homing;
– you cannot make the criminal, security or health risk to Canadians.
The cross-border business means, that the visitor can:
– buy the goods or services for business outside Canada;
– take orders for services and goods;
– visit different meetings, conferences etc.;
– train himself at the Canadian parent company.
Our main task is to help and assist you in getting your Electronic Travel Authorization or a Canada business visa.