Canada Study Permit
Canada Study Permit – what’s this? It’s a document, which allows foreign applicants to study in Canada. You can become one of them, if you fit the requirements to get this permit.
So, let’s get acquainted with the criteria of eligibility of getting the Canadian Study Permit. They are:
- a letter of acceptance by the designated Canadian educational institution (before applying for study permit);
- the enough amount of money for the first year of tuition, accommodation and return transportaition;
- motivation reasons to study in Canada;
- no criminal background;
- a completed medical examination;
- assurance for the immigration officer in your leaving Canada after the period of your study in this country.
You have to know, that a study permit isn’t a kind of visa. So, you may be also required to apply for a Temporary Resident Visa, if you aren’t a citizen of the visa-extempt country. And if you are, you should have an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) instead of this visa. With the help of these documents you will be allowed to board your flight to Canada.
Of course, you will also need a certain list of documents:
- you passport and passports of each family member, which is going to live in Canada during your study there;
- two passport photos for you and each family member, which is mentioned in the application form(the full name and date of birth must be written on the back);
- photocopy of your marriage certificate(if your spouse is going with you);
- and other required documents by visa offices.
So, if you meet all these criteria of eligibility and you’ve got the necessary documents, you may apply for Canada study permit. Besides, it’s important to apply for it immediately after receiving your acceptance from the Canadian educational institution.
Put your additional questions to our qualified consultants