Self Employed Visa Canada
If you have been successfully occupied with athletics, culture or agriculture and want to make a significant contribution to one of these fields, Canada will give you a great possibility to grow professionally and flourish being self-employed.
Canadian government offers Self Employed Visa Canada to individuals intending to create their own employment and get permanent residence in the country.
If you are going to apply for this kind of visa, note that it requires a relevant self-employment experience as well as the ability of being self-employed or managing or purchasing a farm in the country.
Self Employed Visa Canada comprises Federal Self-Employed Persons Program and Quebec Self Employed Category.
To succeed in application process for a federal program each candidate must have:
- at least two years of athletics, artistic or agricultural experience;
- a sufficient financial net worth to meet settlement requirements for themselves and accompanying dependants;
- net worth should enable them to make a contribution to the economy of the country in one of the required areas;
- each applicant must comply with security, medical and other requirements.
Quebec Self Employed Category has been created to give qualified candidates a possibility to get permanent residence in the country provided that they will effectively establish themselves in Quebec by practicing a profession or trade.
This program has its own requirements:
- two years of relevant experience in one of the aforementioned fields;
- a personal $100,000 CAD net worth;
- sufficient amount of money to settle in Quebec and create employment by practicing one of the profession defined in the National Occupational Classification.
Applicants are assessed according to a selection grid including age, education, experience, language abilities, and adaptability.
Self Employed Visa Canada is the best way to achieve success creating your own employment and developing the area you are fond of.