Federal Skilled Worker Program
There are different ways to immigrate to Canada, but not each one is suitable especially for you. It is explained by special factors and requirements of the immigrating programs.
Nowadays you can use Federal Skilled Worker program to immigrate to Canada. But, first of all, you have to find out, if you are eligible to take part in such kind of program, as there are some requirements. You can apply for Federal Skilled Worker program, using the online selection system – Express Entry. The eligible candidates under the Federal Skilled Worker Class, must complete the Express Entry profile (online).
So, here are the eligibility criteria:
- no less than one year of continuous full-time skilled work or an equal amount of the part-time work (according to the National Occupational Classification – O, A, or B skill level). Note: full-time work means 30 hours/week for 12 months; part-time work means 15 hours/week for 24 month;
- a job offer from a Canadian employer (optional);
- minimum language level (English – IELTS 6.0 or French – TEF B2);
- appropriate level of education: a Canadian secondary or post-secondary education; or a foreign credential (completed) of a foreign education, proved by Educational Credential Assessment report from an agency approved by Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
Besides, the selection process is carried out according to the factors, which make an influence on the result:
- language skills(English or French);
- work experience;
- a valid job offer (optional);
- adaptability of the candidate.
Also, you must have your proof of funds. It means, you must show the enough amount of money to live in Canada with your family after the arrival. The medical examinations and security clearances must be also done.
So, the maximal amount of points may be 100 points and the pass mark is 67 points.
You can always contact us for the detailed information about Federal Skilled Worker program, if you are interested in it.