Express Entry Canadian Experience Class
The program Canadian Experience Class is one more chance to immigrate to Canada for permanent residence. If you are going to immigrate through this program you can use the online system, called Express Entry, to do this. But, you should know, that there are special requirements, to take part in this way of immigrating, which you should meet to. In other words, you have to find out, if you are eligible under the Express Entry Canadian Experience Class and its requirements. So, let’s be acquainted with them.
- to have no less, than 12 month of full-time work experience in Canada, according to your skills (or an equal amount of part-time work) in the last 3 years before your nowaday applying;
- to meet the Canadian Language Benchmark(CLB);
- to be going to live outside of the province of Quebec;
- to be admissible to Canada on the basis of your medical, criminal or security grounds.
– Your self-employment and your work experience during your study period as a full-time student isn’t taken into consideration.
– You can apply with your work experience in the occupations of NOC Skill Type 0 or Skill Level A, meeting CLB level 7.
– You can apply with your work experience in the occupations of NOC Skill Level B, meeting CLB level 5.
By the way, the fastest and most simple path to achieve permanent residence for many international graduates is possible under the Canadian Experience Class program.
After completing a program or course of study at a Canadian educational institution, many international graduates are able to remain in the country according to their post-graduate work permits. If, during this period, a graduate obtains at least one year of work in a skilled, professional or technical field, there is an opportunity to enter the Express Entry pool under the Canadian Experience Class.
We can gladly help you to apply for permanent residency in Canada through Express Entry Canadian Experience Class. Contact us for more detailed information and a qualified advice, connected with your intentions of immigration to Canada.